OUR PATENTED ROOF RAISING PROCESSLearn how our patented approach to roof raising will exceed your expectations.
How does the Rapid Roof Lifter system work and why is it the better roof raising process?
The Rapid Roof Lifter Process
Other roof lifting systems typically use smaller jacks, a lengthy roof raising and welding process that involve extensive mechanical, electrical and sprinkler system reconstruction. Rapid Roof Lifter avoids all of these negatives by using a patent-pending process that can cut costs by 60%.
- An extensive engineering consultation begins our process. We take in to consideration your existing mechanical, electrical and sprinkler systems and design a solution that is most cost effective for you, reusing existing material whenever feasible.
- Onsite work begins by installing the Rapid Roof Lifter column and structural steel at key areas in the building area that is to be raised.
- The structural bracing and building siding is installed as the roof is lifted. At the same time, mechanical and electrical tails are re-connected.
- Once the roof is to its final height, the columns are welded in place. All water is drained, and the building is dried-in.
Rapid Roof Lifter is Cost-Effective
- Less costly because the roof stays intact.
- The Rapid Roof Lifter system is unique because the column lifts the existing roof and then becomes a permanent part of the structure.
- We provide a turnkey process.
- No expensive cranes at $2,000/day.
- No internal guy wires, redundant bracing or lifting devices.
- Existing mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and sprinkler systems are maintained.
Using Rapid Roof Lifter Means Less Downtime
- In most cases your work continues while we perform our prep work.
- Inside of facility is kept protected from elements.
- Connecting “tails” to existing electrical, HCAC and Fire Control saves significant subcontractor time.
- No Destruction before Construction.
- The Rapid Roof Lifter System insures all engineering, design, and material acquisition is completed before on-site activity begins.
- Two week onsite duration is typical.
Rapid Roof Lifter is Safe
- Red Iron and sheeting added as the roof rises – no high work!
- No caustic chemicals used in the process. Just add water!
- The RapidRoofLifter system is custom designed for your application.
- Conforms and usually exceeds local building codes.
Rapid Roof Lifter is Earth Friendly
- Environmentally conscious reuse of as much existing building material as possible.
- Our only byproduct is a few gallons of water!
- No destruction of the lawn or green areas.
- Noise levels are at normal warehouse levels.
- Material staging is scheduled as we lift in order to minimize our onsite footprint.
WANT TO SEE MORE?
View our project gallery real roof lifting jobs completed by Rapid Roof Lifter.